5 coolest multimeters you can buy
Here are the 5 coolest multimeters you can buy. We all use multimeters for our electronic works. There are different types of multimeters in the market. But with technology upgrading, day by day the multimeters have also upgraded. Here I’ve sorted out 5 coolest multimeters that really impress you.
Disclaimer: Electricity is always dangerous. Proper skill is required to work with electricity. Do work at your own risk. The author will not be responsible for any misuse or harmful act or any mistake you make. The contents of this website are unique and copyright protected. Kindly don’t do any nonsensical act copying and claiming it as yours. Most of the articles published here are kept as open-source to help you. Take the knowledge for free and use it, but if you are interested you can buy the ready resources offered here. If you need any help or guide feel free to comment below, the author will try to help you. Thanks.
Multimeters and technology:
Multimeters are essential in an electronics lab or workbench. Many companies manufacture multimeters with different ranges and different features. Some of them are heavy and suitable for desk use only, some of them are light and pocket size, suitable for portable work. When it comes to a brand, maybe you may go for Fluke, Sanwa, etc. But here in this article, we’ll see some multimeters from other manufacturers that may impress you. This is not a ranking review. Read to the bottom of this article. The coolest one of our 5 coolest multimeters is in the end.
This True RMS multimeter can measure ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals. Accurate measurement 6000 counts display with the self-calibration chip, data hold and backlight make sure the accuracy you test and read. The meter has these features which took a place in our coolest multimeters list:
- DC Voltage: 60mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
- AC Voltage : 60mV/6V/60V/600/ 750V ±(1.0%+3)
- DC Current: 60mA/600mA/6A/10A ±(1.2%+3)
- AC Current : 60mA/600mA/6A/10A ±(1.5%+3)
- Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/6MΩ ±(0.5%+3), 60MΩ ±(1.5%+3)
- Capacitance :99nf/999nf/9uf/99uf/999uf ±(2.0%+5), 9.9mF ±(5.0%+3)
- Frequency test
- Diode test
- Auto power off
- Hold Mode
- Back light (15 seconds)
- Beep continuity test
- 550V Overload protection(mA except)
- Short-circuit protection
Why you should get this?
This Portable Pocket Multimeter is easy to handle and carry, fits in your pocket, and is suitable for call of duty work. If you have to respond to customer’s calls and go to their place to work then this meter is ideal for you.
You may read this: Top 5 Digital Multimeters for beginners
This pocket multimeter has all standard measurement features. Simply fits in your front pocket, suitable for travel workers. Need to visit a site? Simply put it in your pocket and roam. The Bonarty mini digital meter has the following features:
- Auto ranges, true RMS, 550V protection in resistance, capacitance and frequency ranges
- Large LCD display with backlight, maxdisplay 6000 counts
- Rate: 3 times per second, data hold, polarity identification
- Low voltage indication, 10A high current and low current measurement, auto power off
- Main measurements: AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode and continuity testing,
- temperature,frequency andduty cycle, etc.
- Size: Approx. 130 ×65 ×30 mm/ 5.12 ×2.56 ×1.18 inch
- Frequency: 1Hz to 20MHz
- Temperature: -20℃ to 1000℃ (-4℉to 1832℉)
- Capacitance: 10pF to 6000uF
- AC volts: 0.1mV to 750V
- DC volts: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC current: 0.1uA to 20A
- DC current: 0.1uA to 20A
- Resistance: 0.1Ωto 60MΩ
- Duty cycle: 1% to 99%
- Capacitance: 10nF(±5.0+20), 100nF/1uF/10uF/100uF(±2.0%+5), 1000uF/10000uF(±5.0%+5)
- DC volts: 600mV(±1.0%+10), 6V/60V/600V/1000V(±0.5%+3)
- AC volts: 600mV(±3.0%+3), 6V/60V/600V/750V(±1.0%+3)
- DC current: 600uA/6000uA(±1.5%+3), 60mA/600mA(±1.5%+3), 10A(±1.5%+3)
- AC current: 600uA/6000uA(±1.5%+3), 60mA/600mA(±1.5%+3), 10A(±1.5%+3)
- Resistance: 600Ω(±0.5%+3), 6K/60K/600K/6M(±0.5%+2), 60MΩ(±1.5%+3)
- Temperature: ＜400℃ ±(1.0%+5), ≥400℃±(1.5%+15)
- ＜752℉ ±(1.0%+5), ≥752℉±(1.5%+15)
- Frequency: 5/50/500/5k/50k/500k/5M/10M(±0.1+3)
- Duty cycle: 1% to 99%(±1%)
- Measurement mode: Double-integral style A/D transform
- Over range indication: OL
- Battery: 2×1.5V (do not contain)
Why you should get this?
With a Large LCD display with backlight, max display 6000 counts, this true RMS portable pocket digital multimeter is suitable for both indoor & outdoor use. The size fits in your pocket easily beside fits in your palm as well. You can use this multimeter if frequently go for outdoor work where you can’t carry heavy instruments. Small lightweight tools are very helpful for your purpose.
Did you ever find an Analog multimeter that is having a backlight? Maybe not. This Analog multimeter is really different from other conventional analog multimeters we used old-life. With the following features, this Analog multimeter impressed many users.
- High accuracy & Ideal for AC and DC Voltage DC Current up to 10A
- Back light for use in dark, Decibel Value Measurement,Zero Adjustment
- The Transistor checker with PNP & NPN types and LED inidicator
- Confirms to the EN61010/IEC1010 standard CAT II 600V, 20Kohm/V,DC, 8Kohm/V AC
- Built in a strong protective case, it has 1 year warranty
- DCV: 0 – 2.5V ± 3%/ 10 V / 50 V / 250 V / 1000V ± 3.0%,
- ACV: 0 – 10 V / 50 V / 250 V / 500 V/1,000V ± 4.0%,
- DCA: 2.5 mA / 25 mA / 250 mA / 10A ± 4.0%, (all ranges fused),
- Resistance: 1-2K / 20K / 2M / 20M Ohm ± 3.0%,
- Decibel value
- Diode Test.
You may read this too: Top 5 handheld oscilloscopes you can try
Why you should get this?
It is simple but different. A coolness is in the multimeter. Again it’s just the old Analog one but some cool feeling comes when you use it. Nothing to say. What do you think? Isn’t it a cool multimeter?
The ALLOSUN EM3085A Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring, etc, and is an ideal tool for electrical testing troubleshoot, and resolve electrical problems. This also could be a nice gift for your family and friends who love to do DIY at Home.
- Display: 3 3/4 digits LCD with a max. Reading of 3999
- Overrange Indication: OL shown on the LCD.
- Negative Polarity Indication: Negative sign – displayed automatically
- Sampling Rate: About 3 times/ sec
There are different models having different ranges of this design. Kindly click the image and select your desired one.
Why you should get this?
This multimeter is pocket size and completely suitable for outdoor work. If you work on-call, need to go to a customer’s house to work then this pocket multimeter is an ideal one for you.
It’s not just a multimeter, it’s a twin and it’s the coolest one out of coolest of our 5 coolest multimeters list. Having a 2 channel oscilloscope with this multimeter makes it completely different from any multimeter we usually know. Here are the key features you have to know about this.
- Scope Mode: 1. The waveform refresh rate is up to 10000wfms / s. 2. Dual channel input, bandwidth up to 50MHZ, real-time sampling rate 250MSa / s, recording length up to 8k dots. 3. Cursor measurement function. 4.7 kinds of automatic measurement functions. 5. XY function. 6. One key automatic setting function, convenient for detecting and debugging.
- Meter mode: 4 1/2 digits of the true effective value. 1. Standard voltage, current, resistance, diode, continuity, capacitance test. 2. Auto range function, convenient for testing and debugging. 3. The maximum input voltage is AC 750V, DC 1000V. 4. Independent multimeter and oscilloscope input. 5. Reading the wait function. 6. Relative measurement function.
- USB Type-C interface supports not only power bank power supply, but also adapter charging and top computer connection. After connecting to the computer, the computer can recognize the oscilloscope as a USB flash drive and read saved images or CSV waveforms, which is useful for later viewing and analyzing waveforms or for sharing waveform data.
- Save function: can save 4 groups of settings, 4 groups of reference waveforms, 4 images, 4 groups of waveforms in CSV format. The reference waveform can be displayed on the same screen as the measured waveform for convenient comparison of the waveform. Self-calibration function. Up to 6 automatic measurements can be displayed simultaneously on the screen.
- Material: ABS
- Channel: 2Sample rate: 250MSa/s
- Waveform refresh rate: 10000 wfms/s
- Record length: Max. 8K
- Input coupling: Direct current, AC, Ground
- Input impedance: 1MΩ+2%, in parallel with 16 pF±10 pF
- Probe attenuation: 1X,10X, 100X, 1000X
- Max. input voltage: 400V (Direct current+AC, PK: PK)
- Bandwidth limit(typical): 20MHz
- Time base ranges: 5ns/div 1000s/div, step by 1-2-5
- Sensitivity resolution: 10 mVi/div~10 V/div
- Trigger type: e-dge trigger
- Trigger mode: automatic, normal, single
- Input impedance: 10MΩMax. input voltage: AC750V, Direct Current 1000V
- Max. input current: 10ADiode: 0~2V
- Battery: 1 * lithium battery, 4400mAh (included)
- Package size: 230 * 135 * 75mm / 9.1 * 5.3 * 3.0inPackage weight: 1100g / 2.4lb
- Max. Resolution: 20,000 counts
- Testing Mode: Voltage, Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode ,and Continuity test
- Input Impedance: 10MΩMax
- Input Voltage: AC 750V, DC 1000VMax
- Input Current: DC 10A, AC 10A
- Diode: 0- 2V
- 1 * Digital Oscilloscope
- 1 * Carry Bag
- 1 * Oscilloscope Probe Pen
- 1 * Calibration Pen
- 1 * USB Cable
- 1 * Charger
- 1 * Multimeter Pen1 * User Manual1 * Compact Disc
Why you should get this?
Haven’t bought it yet? No? Then read again. The features of this combo make it so cool that no one can stop themselves from buying this product. That is why most of the time it is out of stock. Whenever you get that lucky chance, I think you should get one.
It’s totally up to you. These cool tools are really useful for work. But before you buy one, first think about what you actually need. Then if you can afford it, get it. No such big thinking.
In this article, we have seen 5 coolest multimeters that we can buy this year. But before that, don’t miss my other articles. Maybe some other posts may help you a bit. Thanks for reading.
Don’t forget to subscribe for the next update.
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now!!! https://jlcpcb.com
You can check this too: Top 5 bench power supplies you can buy